About me 🚀☁️
I’m a Sr DevOps and Software Engineer with a passion for building and deploying new products with more than:
- 7 years of experience with Linux Infrastructure
- 4 years of experience building products for startups
- 1 year of experience with Ruby on Rails development
I spend the last 5 years building modern infrastructure for Ruby on Rails and NodeJS applications at AWS using technologies like Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Kubernetes, ECS, etc. I have also had a lot of hands-on experience building CI/CD pipelines with CircleCI, DroneIO, GitlabCI, etc.
My areas of interest are AWS infrastructure 🚀☁️, Serverless, Ruby, Python and Go development. You can follow my personal blog to check out my learning path around these technologies.
I have achieved the following IT certifications in the past:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- RHCSA: Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- LFCS: Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator
- LFCE: Linux Foundation Certified Engineer